Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hi There!

Hi There! I think this is my favorite card among the several I've made recently. I love the bright bold colors! I can't remember where I got that patterned paper, but I've been holding onto it for a long time. Now that I have all these cupcake stamps, I have a use for the paper! The cupcake and the sentiment are both from Hero Arts. The sentiment is from the Spring Catalog. The cupcake is stamped with Stazon black and colored with Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils and Dove Blender. I then cut it out and adhered it to the circle with dimensionals. That piece is then adhered to the red circle with just adhesive and then that piece is attached to the patterned paper with dimensionals. The sentiment is stamped also with Stazon black and punched out with my Marvy oval punch. It's attached to the red piece with dimensionals. I used my horizontal slot punch from SU so that I could tie the ribbon on each end. I added dots with a fine tip marker. I love, love, love this card! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment