Sunday, March 29, 2015

New in My Shop!!..... Sentimental Book Plates!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Sunday!!  I am super excited to share a new collection with you!  Exclusive to My Jazzy Creations, I introduce to you what I am calling Sentimental Book Plates!  They are cut from excellent quality extra thick cardstock in ivory and kraft.  They are hand dyed and inked, then layered together, and stamped.  They are perfect for journals on the front cover.  Also perfect for subtitles throughout your journals, books, scrapbooks, mini albums, mini books, smash books, glue books, etc.  I have 3 different sets available now.  I hope to add more collections in the near future.  Ir you'd like to check them out, here are links to each set....





Collection #3

 Thank you so much for stopping by!!  I hope you visit again soon!  Have a fabulous Sunday!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment