Monday, March 9, 2015

Headed back to Ephemera's Vintage Garden!!

Hey there!  I hope you had a great start to your week!  Let's jump right in!  Soooo along with my new business venture on Etsy, at My Jazzy Creations, I am headed back to the Creative Team at Ephemera's Vintage Garden!!  Woohoo!  I took a bit of a vacation, I'll call it.  You know that thing called life?  Well a lot of life happened in the last year and that's where my focus has been.  But I'm ready to jump back in with new fun ideas and projects to share in the coming weeks and months!  I am wicked excited; I feel like EVG is my home.  Debbie is an amazing artist and her designs inspire me like no other!  So I hope you can stop by for a visit here on my blog, on facebook at Rachel's Jazzy Creations, at my You Tube Channel, on Etsy, and of course at EVG.  If there is something you'd like to see me make, drop me a line!  I'll see what I can do!  ;-)  Thanks for stopping by today; I really appreciate it!!

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. yay! I told Debbie you two together, her paper+ your creations= Dynamic Duo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Jennifer! Thank you!!
      Hugs!

      Delete