Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! I wish today was my Friday but I have to work tomorrow. I don't normally work on Saturdays so my weekend is Sunday and Monday this week. I don't have a project to share with you today :( but I have something else to share with you.......I love browsing blogs as I'm sure a lot of you do too! Sometimes I can spend hours at my computer visiting different blogs. Look at my list of favorite blogs and you'll see why it takes me so long! LOL. I discovered a new blog tonight thanks to Carol at SCS. Thanks for sharing, Carol!! The addy is http://www.kiyomikrafts.com/kiyomi/. Her name is Jenn and her projects are stunning! She is great tutorials and videos as well. You should visit her the next time your blog hopping!

I will be making new stuff this weekend because I have some classes coming up so be on the lookout for those.....one is a photo wallet, the other is something I call "No Calorie Desserts." Won't tell you what that consists of quite yet! :) Soon I will be setting up links to descriptions of my classes that are held in Essex Junction. I have the list started but you can't click on them yet.

I also started a new list of books that I am currently reading or have recently read. In case any of you are readers out there.........

So have a wonderful Friday and I will check in tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by and go say hi to Jenn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment