Friday, January 22, 2016

New Year, More Posts and Videos!

Hey Everyone!  Thanks for stopping by!  I can't believe it's a new year!  With the new year comes new ideas for Etsy, Facebook, You Tube, Instagram (RachelJazzyCreations), and my blog.  I will be posting more EVERYWHERE!  LOL!  I am currently working on a new tutorial for Etsy as well.  I can't wait to share that with you all.  So I need to create more buzz on my blog and wondered if you might help me out with that?  Would you be ever so kind and share my blog with your friends and family?  I would greatly appreciate it!  If you're on Facebook, it would be awesome if you just shared a post or my main page.  :)  I am not going to neglect my blog this year.  With Facebook and You Tube being my sources of connecting with you all the most, my blog always gets put on the back burner.  Well, this year, I am hoping to turn that around so that every project you see on my Facebook Page, or You Tube Channel, will be posted here as well.  I hope to see you all as well!  Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you soon with some new journals!

No comments:

Post a Comment