Monday, May 4, 2015

NEW! Commercial Use License for Tutorials!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!  Oh wait, can I use those two words in the same sentence?  I'm not so sure.  Anyway, I wanted to share with you that I have decided to create a Commercial Use License for my tutorials.  At the listing you can read all the details, but basically, if you would like to create journals using my tutorials and sell the completed journals at craft fairs or in your online shops, you can do so by purchasing the tutorial and also the commercial license.  Each tutorial requires a separate license, but they are UNLIMITED USE licenses, meaning you can make as many of that journal as you'd like!  If you are selling online, I ask that you include this statement in your listing.... "The tutorial to make this journal can be found at www.etsy.com/shop/MyJazzyCreations "  To purchase the license, please click here.  Thank you so much and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment