Monday, April 27, 2015

Photo Heavy Post! One journal and new sets of Sentimental Book Plates

Hi Everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I have a journal and some new sets of Sentimental Book Plates to share with you.  I have a little catching up to do, don't I?  So this post will be photo heavy!  This journal was a custom order and filled with lots of love and extras!  It originated from this custom order listing I have in my shop.  It measured 8-3/4 x 5-3/4 inches with a 2-3/4 inch spine.
I used the Miss Lady Fay Printable Journal Kit again from Ephemera's Vintage Garden.  This is such a gorgeous collection!  I also used the set of journal pages that coordinates with that kit.  
I recycled a pasta box to use for the cover.  The spine is covered with a cotton twill fabric.  




I added an extra notepad with the journaling pages from the main kit and tucked the pad into a pocket on the front inside cover.  
 This pocket is made of dictionary page and parchment paper.

 This is a perpetual calendar that I made up and tucked into a pocket on the back inside cover.

So that's the journal!  Here are the new Book Plates I have listed in my shop.  
I have a promotion on these book plates!  But any three sets and receive the set pictured BELOW, FREE!  You can see all of my sets here.

Here is the video on the journal...

And the video on the book plates promotion....

Thank you again for stopping by today!  I hope to see you again soon!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment