Thursday, September 19, 2013

Recovering from Surgery...

Hey Everyone!  I miss sharing projects with you but I'm on a bit of a hiatus right now; recovering from surgery two weeks ago.  I am almost back to being able to sit and be crafty but it's definitely taking some time. 

Has anyone thought about doing a December Daily yet??  I know we're only into September but if you've ever done one before, you know that the key to actually completing a December Daily is preparation!!  Having the album part done ahead of time and having a plan is soooo important.  The more preparing you do ahead of time, the more likely you are finish it.  I can say this because I tried, and failed, miserably last year!  LOL!  I tried the December Daily Lapbook that Kathy Orta designed, and I actually got the base of the album completed and started even decorating pages BUT part of my problem was numbering the pages AHEAD OF TIME!  I should never have done that because I couldn't commit to something that I had to do daily.  And I was restricting myself as far as photo placement.  So this year I will do a December Daily in a different style and I won't adhere my numbers down ahead of time!  But I AM excited to do one this year and complete it! LOL. 

Anyway, I hope you are having a lovely September!  Fall is almost here!  I can feel it in the air and I'm so excited!!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment