Saturday, January 10, 2009

Do you like cute things?

Do you like cute things? And do you like cute things falling asleep? This morning I was watching the Today show and saw a man who started a blog with just videos of cute things falling asleep; like puppies, kittens, babies, bears, bunnies, and more! If you are an animal lover like me, and love any baby version of an animal, you have to check out his blog. It's so cute! Here's the link.

Well, it's the weekend! Yay! I got some new Nesties in the other day but haven't been able to use them yet. I plan to soon! I also have some ideas brewing for Valentine's Day projects. So stay tuned.....

Hopefully you all had a great week! What are your plans for the weekend? Thanks for checking in. I will be posting tomorrow and will have something cute to share with you! Big Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment