Saturday, June 14, 2008

No Really......I'm Fine

No really.......I'm fine! LOL Here's another stamp I couldn't put down at the stamp show! I love this mouse. He is called Woe Is Me. LOLThere are a lot of mouse stamps at Stamps 'N More that are so funny! Mice that are sick to their stomach from eating too much, mice that are hugging, mice that are dancing..........you have to check them out at the above link. The sentiment is also from Stamps 'N More called No Really...........I'm Fine.
I used SU's watercolor paper again and the extra blocks of cheese are stamped on paper and cut out. They are mounted on SU's dimensionals onto the oval cardstock and then there are dimensionals between that layer and the yellow circle. I used my
Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils and my Dove Blender to color everything. The circles and ovals are punched out with Marvy and EK Success punches.

1 comment: